What changes are expected in future versions of c2x? TCM is used as a test-bed for new features before they make a public release. Sometimes features currently in development are listed below:
- Support elements up to atomic number 118, rather than 103.
- Support Vasp's LOCPOT output.
- Extract pseudocharges from Vasp's POTCAR files, so that ES potentials and dipole moments can be calculated.
- Support ^ (exponentiation) in arithmetic parser (used by QE).
- Add the following constants to the arithmetic parser: pi, Ha (27.2...), Ry (13.6...), B (0.529...).